Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fast and Furious Taman Tun :P



In 2007,both me and my brother bought our first cars...true, they were not Benz or Ferraris but it was a start to better things...we need to invest more of our money to films anyway...and proton is not a bad car...you get what you pay for and it's not bad value if you consider 1 mercedes is prob 12-13 proton iswaras...

So when you are filmmakers and you have powerful lights at home and both just bought a car each with our own money and your parents are around....you happily close the road and take a silly fast n furious photo...

My mum was going nuts...she was saying to me...can we do this? can we just close a public road? Our neighbours didn't mind...it was well into the night anyway...and the police that roamed taman tun did drove by...making my mum say hurry...hurry boy....we told our mum...don't worry...we do this all the time...

Click...oh no...dad was posing like a playboy centre fold...elbow on car...hand on forehead...leaning at an angle other hand lying on his side...i dare not post it here for you might go blind...click again...not nice...mum,dad...this is fast and furious not a family photo,look pissed off...click again...our own little fast and furious photo! :P

10 comments:

Sparks said...

Of course not, who can ever forget the Katak man? LOL

Then was then, now is now. No point looking at the past or imagining the future, just have to live the present..sigh

btw, SE still rules ;P

nakedwriter said...

thanks for dropping by!! funny post... hahah

and i didnt know you made movies! :)

Ohh i think Michelle has told me about your directing at church. So what movies have you made, are making?

Anonymous said...

Ah, i bought a secondhand car last year, my very first so called 'car' la. Hehe! Now it's crashed! Bummer accident!

Anonymous said...

Ah, i bought a secondhand car last year, my very first so called 'car' la. Hehe! Now it's crashed! Bummer accident!

Anonymous said...

Ah, i bought a secondhand car last year, my very first so called 'car' la. Hehe! Now it's crashed! Bummer accident!

Anonymous said...

Ah, i bought a secondhand car last year, my very first so called 'car' la. Hehe! Now it's crashed! Bummer accident!

xiao-ahmei said...

Hi Linus,
I've been reading your blog for the past 2 years and here I post my comment for the 1st.

Your fast n furious photo with your parents is so cool lar.

Saw your pointy toes. I think your dad's pose is cool.

:)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahaha....

omigosh... this photo should be framed up and place in ur living room or something! it's a very cool photo! :D :D :D

savante said...

INcredible pic! I love it! :) YOu should have done the girl waving the flag as well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linus,

Nice ride man. Always nice to have your own car. Can go jalan-jalan at your own leisure already. Btw, say hi to Aaron for me, will ya? Cheers. =)

Followers

nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Living Life to the full...I hope to live by the principle that success doesn't mean making a tonne of money though I am blessed that i do make a decent sum...but success equates to appreciateing all the God given wonder this world has to offer before my time is up...