Saturday, April 23, 2011

Blessed Good Friday

On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
the emblem of suffering and shame;
and I love that old cross where the dearest and best
for a world of lost sinners was slain.

So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
and exchange it some day for a crown.

To all my Catholic friends...remember

"TODAY YOU WILL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE"
(Luke 23:43)

Have a Blessed Good Friday and Easter Season. =)

No comments:

Followers

nuffnang

About Me

My photo
Living Life to the full...I hope to live by the principle that success doesn't mean making a tonne of money though I am blessed that i do make a decent sum...but success equates to appreciateing all the God given wonder this world has to offer before my time is up...