Friday, December 28, 2007

Benazir Bhutto. Let us pray



"Benazir Bhutto assasinated...so What??"
That's what I would have said as an arrogant ignorant teen...

I am often not a political person but of late I have been following CNN on the trials and tribulation of Pakistan and the upcoming election and understand a little bit better about how much we all fight and how much peace is a blessing...



I have never had to fight for peace...and hence I never treasured the peace that I have...I have never prayed for peace on my own accord truthfully with the voice of my little heart...but rather made the prayer as it was asked by my priest in church...Most times, I pray selfishly for only myself, family, close friends...most times I prayed for my troubles which is nothing more than a fickle arguement with a girlfriend or money that i need to buy a new cool gimmick...maybe it's time I treasured peace and should pray for it...maybe it's time for me to stop taking peace for granted...and do that little bit to help...

Benazir Bhutto was fiercely fighting for democracy and peace for her homeland Pakistan.



Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was asked to be with the Lord.


Does the Lord care for peace...does he care for us? Maybe he doesn't care because we don't even care...other than for our selfish self...so am I selfish myself?

To you all, yes...I am selfish and I am sorry...


Have I ever treasure our peace in Malaysia, Have I ever found myself having or willing to die for a better world for? Have I ever prayed when we needed nothing from God but when something for a fellow man. Sometimes...well very seldom...no

It's time to pray for peace.Pray for our fellow sister Benazir Bhutto.Please offer a moment of silence and a prayer for her, her country and all mankind... God is listening and he's waiting for us to ask.Peace to you my brothers...my friends

Emmanuel

credits for all photos REUTERS sourced from yahoo news.

2 comments:

Cmate said...

Okay, guess I am still an ignorant teen.. cause I am going to say, "Benazir Bhutto assasinated...so What??"

HuonHengChai said...

Hope Pakistan will enjoy peace soon...

Followers

nuffnang

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living Life to the full...I hope to live by the principle that success doesn't mean making a tonne of money though I am blessed that i do make a decent sum...but success equates to appreciateing all the God given wonder this world has to offer before my time is up...