Wednesday, January 20, 2010

hope....

I asked Allah whether there is hope for the country in my prayers.

Yesterday, I went for my usual 4km thrice weekly run at taman tun park at 6pm. Anyone staying around the area will know it rained very heavy by 6.30pm. I was caught in the rain about 1.2km from my house. Exhausted from running 4km but used to the rain I didn't seek shelter but continued walking home along the road.

By the time i got home. I had a big smile on my face. There is hope for my country

On the way home.three cars stopped, the driver offered me a ride home. I declined because I was wet anyway. Two of three cars had the holy quran on the dashboard. One had a pendant with the muslim prayer for safe journey.

Thank you my muslim brothers. We are all one under the abrahamic religion. We all seek a good life, god's abundant blessings and peace. To Allah be the glory.

2 comments:

Xion said...

Wow, its good to know that our country is not as dark as we heard. = )
May good fortune lies in those good heart people.

Afams Chan said...

Xion, it only become complicated when this issue is played for politic interest...

And this made me sad

Followers

nuffnang

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living Life to the full...I hope to live by the principle that success doesn't mean making a tonne of money though I am blessed that i do make a decent sum...but success equates to appreciateing all the God given wonder this world has to offer before my time is up...