There are times I wish time would just take it's time or stop altogether...ussually it's a moment of bliss or pleasure...
Right about now, I wish time would just pass...it's like 7.10 am, I have been awake the past hour or so despite having slept only at 4 am. why? well I cannot sleep...too much pain on my back....why?
I took a fall a few days back...it's one of those falls whereby you get up and have a moment of hard breath plus you get a monotonous and scary buzzing sound in your ears....and everthing around you seem surreal....
I immediately took myself up and over to a place to sit...I was irritated...my back though not acutely was in irritable pain...My friends would know that I am a big fan of action and falls are like badges of honour for me...but I am also cursing this fall...it's a deceivingly simple fall, somewhat expected but something wrong happen and right about now I am in pain...
It's a weird pain...My back feel really stiff and with movement there's this spread out numbing pain... I feel slight spasm going through my body...and yet no marking like blue-blacks or any particular numbspot for that matter.I've been seeing both Eastern and Western Doctors...it's funny how they say different things...
Eastern...rub with medicated oil, keep the circulation going and keep it warm
Western...don't rub...the last thing you want to do is to aggravate it...and keep it cold so the inflamation will reside...
Needless to say I am dumbfounded...silly me for wanting two opinions...I guess my friends summed it up best..."if you take both eastern and western medicine you can die !" I hope I survive the impending treat of death...sigh...
- ► 2010 (27)
- ► 2009 (40)
- ► 2008 (42)
- ► 2007 (17)
- ► 2006 (28)
- Voice of tomorrow...what do you see?
- Making Awe at Miniscule
- "EEEEiiiiyyyyeeerrr...it looks like ju on!!!!" my ...
- Where's froggy?
- That Reward in Itself
- a can full of joy,tear,laughter,love and life!
- For my love...
- To Live and Die in an Aquarium
- How in the world could you tell I had too many cri...
- The Royal Crickety Orchestra....
- Jump in Joy for You are PAIN free!!! Yippee!!!!
- East meet west!!! Can die!!!
- Transient....meaning it'll all pass...
- ▼ January (14)
- Linus Linnaeus
- Living Life to the full...I hope to live by the principle that success doesn't mean making a tonne of money though I am blessed that i do make a decent sum...but success equates to appreciateing all the God given wonder this world has to offer before my time is up...