Saturday, January 08, 2005

Transient....meaning it'll all pass...

Hello everyone,

Been an admirer of all who blogs for many years but have never had the time to start mine...now's not a great time...it's a lazy saturday morning, I am sitting shirt off, butt lazy on my chair and starving...my own doings...too lazy to go get breakfast and on the other side I am finishing up an article for a magazine; but I guess in life there is no perfect time...just time and I just this is as good a time as any to start...ah well...

It's already the 8th of January 2005, meaning there's 357 days left to this year...boy, does time pass fast these days...I'd wished it slow down....there's not enough time for me to take it all in...and to appreciate it all much less to document it all...

Been back to kuching recently and in an effort to uncover the past for preservation, I bugged my own car and brought grandpa for a drive.The old man has many stories but he shuts up upon knowing that you are recording hence the need for secrecy...he told marvellous stories...some as simple as a morning cup of coffee with his friends, others about the war and some about politics! Hearing these stories related to me is worth it's weight in gold, at least for me...I know people who wouldn't bat an eyelid or maybe worse...be snoring already at this point.

Life's funny...when it hands you a bitter pill...how you wish you will forget and when it's all good how you wish you could remember....I go around my city...looking around just taking it all in...how I wish with every sight I could preserve the moment, the blip in eternity but it's something that you can't...not with video, not with a camera...one day it'll all pass...it's passing as is now...with every moment

I guess that's the way life is...how much we choose to appreciate it and how much we really end up appreciating... as it just pass in it's transient ways....

Linus

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers

nuffnang

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living Life to the full...I hope to live by the principle that success doesn't mean making a tonne of money though I am blessed that i do make a decent sum...but success equates to appreciateing all the God given wonder this world has to offer before my time is up...